1. Belk's Senior Citizen Day is today so if you're 55 or more I'd go on and go. They probably have a lot of Christmas stuff on sale and we were able to decorate our home to a ridiculous measure growing up because of the Belk+coupons+out-of-season-sales+senior day.
2. Today is the next to last day of Macy's Beauty Scene Event. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but if you didn't get the makeup you wanted for Christmas like I did you might want to go. Of course, I'd advise you wait to get a consult from Jennifer Beverley who works at the Lancome counter at Belk. I mean, you're already going to be their for Senior Day as a Senior or someone taking a senior. Jennifer Beverley is a sexy mug.
3. January is blood donor month. I have never given blood because I am afraid of passing out and making a huge embarrassment of myself but perhaps I will overcome that fear in 2012. Until then, you can fill in for me from noon til 7 p.m. at River Ridge and help save a life.
4. If you read the paper you'll know Planet Fitness opened up December 27th and that they are open Monday-Friday 24 hours a day. For $10 a month you can enjoy a standard membership and for $19.99 a month you can enjoy unlimited tanning as well along with a collagen replenishment treatment and massage chair.
5. Lots of stores have 50%-75% off sales. Among my favorites are Bath and Body Works, Hickory Farms, and Hot Topic where most denim will be 50% off.
The following picture really has nothing to do with any of this except that it was taken when I worked at the mall. I'm including it because I'm young, thin, and hot in it. That will be all for today.