Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kroger Diary, April 29 2010

Dear Kroger,

I really love your 10 for 10 deals. This week you really added a lot of spice to my life.

We've come to that point in our relationship where we've started thinking more seriously about using condiments. You made it totally worth my while this week when you put your 2 oz Tabasco sauce on sale 10 for $10. I used a coupon from the Tabasco web site and because of your double coupons, got three bottles of Tabasco for free!



While I was in your Timberlake store (I noticed the selection was better than Linkorne and Wards Rd where condiments are concerned!) I would have settled for the Tabasco had it not been for the McCormick Grill Mates marinade on the next isle. I saved a coupon for $0.50 off a McCormick marinade and because you had it 10 for $10, I was able to get another item for free.



Speaking of marinades, Lawry Marinades offered more than several varieties. I had a hard time picking one but I finally picked one up and with my coupon I was able to take it home for only $0.49!

Oh and thanks for the soup! In your deli, there are always such great manager's specials on things like breads, cakes, cheeses, soups, and more. I love cheesy broccoli soup and I walked away with a cup for $0.75.

Kroger, I can't wait until the next time I see you. Until next time...

Your Spicy Girl,

Screw Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment